Career Development & Recruiting
Search and Sign-up for On-Campus Interviews
Types of On-Campus Interviews
Checking-In for Your Interview
Interview Room Space
- Do you have a scheduled phone or Skype interview? Do you need a quiet, professional environment to conduct that interview? Click here to request time in one of our interview rooms or in our Skype/Virtual interview room. Whether you use your own laptop or would rather use our virtual interview system, we have the space to facilitate your interview.
- Space is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is subject to availablility during our recruiting season.
- We DO NOT provide a phone or phone line for phone interviews. You are expected to use your own mobile phone.
- You MUST schedule at least 2 days prior to the date you need the room.
- Have questions? Call us at (864) 656-6000 and ask to speak with our Recruiting Coordinator.
Mock Interview: Click here to schedule a Mock Intervew with a counselor. Please have your resume ready to upload. It is also helpful to include a job description from a job or similar job to which you would like to apply. Job descriptions should be typed or copied into a box on the request form. Requests must be made two weeks in advance.
Virtual Mock-Interviews: Login to ClemsonJobLink to utilize our Virtual Mock Interview system.. Once logged in, hover over 'Resources', then click 'Mock Interviews'.