Career Development & Recruiting
Search and Sign up for On-Campus Interviews
A job posting that displays "On Campus Interviews" (referred to as OCI) means that the employer will be on Clemson’s campus conducting interviews.
- To find out about these opportunities login to ClemsonJobLink.
- At the top select the "Jobs" tab in orange. Underneath jobs click on the "ClemsonJobLink Postings."
- Under Jobs click on "Advanced Search" to the right of the screen.
- In advanced search select "Show Me" then select "All Jobs & Interviews" and "Position Type" then select "More Filters" at the bottom of the page on the right.
- Select "Majors/Concentrations" and choose your major. For a more focused search, on the right, select "yes" to "Ignore jobs with All Majors selected." This search will be more focused with your major. If you are interested in seeing all jobs then select "No" under this selection or just leave blank.
- Click "Submit."
- A list of positions will appear for you to review. Click on the job title for more information and how to apply.
- If the position states it is an OCI you will need to follow the instruction just like any job posting. On the right hand side of the position there will be a box that states if the position is an On-Campus Interview. The information will include a "Resume Submission Start Date" and a "Resume Submission End Date." You will need to submit a resume and any other documents requested.
- If the OCI job post is "pre-select" or "pre-select to alternate" then you will be notified by e-mail whether you have been selected to interview with the employer after the "Employer Select Date" has ended. The email will come from "sympility.com." For reference, review the "Types of Interviews ."
- After receiving the email from "symplicity.com" that you have been accepted, log back into your ClemsonJobLink account and click the "Interviews" tab. Under "Requested Interviews," you will see the employer who has accepted you for an interview. You will need to sign up for a time beginning on the date indicated by the "Sign-up Start Date." You need to choose a time that fits into your schedule before the date marked by the "Sign-up End Date."
- After signing up for an interview time, you may view your "Scheduled Interviews" located under the "Interviews" tab. Interview Requests shows what interviews you still have pending.