Career Development & Recruiting
- Affirmative Action Register - Positions, both of an academic and non-academic nature, with colleges and universities from across the country. Directed to females, minorities, veterans, and disabled persons, as well as all employment candidates.
- The BLACK COLLEGIAN Online Career and self-development magazine for African-American students.
- The Blackworld Career Center - Provides employment resources for professionals and entrepreneurs for African Americans and members of other ethnic groups. Published jointly by Blackworld and CareerMosaic.
- The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management - a consortium that awards 200 full fellowships annually to students of color seeking advancement in the business field. This year the Consortium will offer 400 full fellowships to students who qualify for study at one of the member schools.
- Diversity Inc. Career Center - Web site, featuring career advice and job listings, from the publishers of Diversity Inc.
- Equal Opportunity Publications, Inc. - Links to employers, free resume postings, and sample magazine articles. (Come by the Career Center to pick up your free copy of Minority Engineer.)
- Hispanicad.com Hispanic Market's leading advertising and media news and information site in the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean since launching on February 1, 1999.
- Hispanic Business Magazine Reports the development of the U.S. Hispanic Community
- Hirediversity.com Careers, jobs and employment resources for Hispanics, African-Americans, Asians and other Minorities.
The leading source for Hispanic professionals.
Job search, latest jobs, post resumes, employer profiles.
A portal for all minorities, providing information on employment, career and self-development information.
- Immigration and Naturalization Service - Learn about what's new, and laws and regulations regarding immigration and naturalization.
- Index of Native American Resources on the Internet
Jobs and other resources.
Jobs for Spanish and Portuguese Speakers.
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)
A program for Hispanic students.
- Minority Career Network
Opportunities boar, job postings.
- Medical Minority Applicant Registry (Med-MAR)
Med-MAR was created to enhance admission opportunities for groups historically underrepresented in medicine.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals-(NAAAP)
Promotes personal and professional development of the Asian American community.
- National Diversity Journalism Job Bank
" Our goal is to help increase the diversity of our nation's newsrooms. To that end, we make extra effort to publicize our job bank to females and minorities to encourage their participation."
- National Urban League Employment Network - With the ever-growing need for companies to employ a diverse workforce, the Urban League Employment Network is tailored-made for quality individuals like you to find jobs with respected companies committed to diversity recruitment.
Nemnet is a resource organization committed to helping schools and organizations address issues of staff diversity. Their services provide large and small schools, both urban and suburban, with greater exposure and access to candidates of color through programs and services including Online Job Posting and Direct Email, Online Resume Search, Career Fairs for People of Color, Diversity Resume Book, and Candidate Dossier Referral Service.
- Saludos Hispanos - For Hispanic job seekers. Post your resume and search for a job. Visit their online career fair.
- Urban Placement Service
Job postings, send a resume, company information
- ADA - U.S. Department of Justice Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) HOME PAGE
- Careers and the disabled Magazine
This link gives a listing of companies that are actively recruiting college graduates and professionals with disabilities.
The Job Accommodation Network is an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities.
- National Business and Disability Council - This resource, primarily targeted for employers but also useful for job seekers, has the benefit of national recognition. The site sets itself up as the resource for organizations looking to diversify and expand the workplace.
- Progayjobs.com - Job search engine for gay-, lesbian-, bisexual- and transgender-friendly companies.
- OUTforWork - Out for Work functions as a complimentary component in the total educational experience of LGBT students, primarily in the development, evaluation, initiation and implementation of career plans and opportunities. OFW’s programs, resources and services provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options, master search techniques and strategies and research employment opportunities.
- OUTforWork Career Library - This library serves as a one stop location for everything LGBT career related: job searching, resumes, interviews, coming out at work, etc. The library houses books, magazines, links, video clips all at your fingertips.
- HRC WorkNet - A national source of information on workplace policies and laws surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity. Job seekers can use HRC WorkNet to do research on prospective employers by name, policy type, geographic region, or industry.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Career Resources - Published by the University of Pennsylvania. Lots of information for those selecting a career or trying to decide if an employer is a good match for them.
- Reachingoutmba.org - An LGBT MBA student lead resource for LGBT students with lots of information about employers and support networks.
- Sexual Orientation and Career Decision Making - From the Career Center at Lawrence University - Excellent articles on career-related issues.