Corporate Partners Program
The Corporate Partner Program is a special initiative of The Michelin Career Center, part of Clemson's Center for Career and Professional Development, that provides specific opportunities to enhance an organization’s recruiting efforts and brand recognition on campus. Participants in this program will enjoy increased student awareness of their organization, multiple occasions to interact with specific student demographics, personal introductions and connections with key faculty, and professional assistance developing effective recruiting strategies and programming.
The levels of participation at which a company or an employer may participate are described below. Click here to see all of our Corporate Partners. You may click here for a summarized, print version of our levels of participation.
For further information, please contact Deb Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org, (864) 656-6825.
Diamond Tiger Level: $20,000
- All Platinum Tiger Level incentives, plus:
- This level is tailored for sponsoring student programs, events and technology
- Annual complimentary fall and spring career fair registrations (includes one table and up to five representatives for each fair)
Platinum Tiger Partner: $10,000
- All Gold Tiger Level incentives, plus:
- Interview room with company name and option to decorate the room with company materials
- Full-page ad in the Center for Career and Professional Development’s Career Guide (3,000 printed and distributed per year to Clemson University students)
- A coordinated “Lunch and Learn” session with specific faculty and student organization leaders per request. A maximum of 15 faculty and students in total for the event. Event cannot be scheduled during the months of September and January. Booked two months before event.
Gold Tiger Partner: $5,000
- All Silver Tiger Level incentives, plus:
- Spring Corporate Partner dinner invitation
- Recognition at our career fairs, events, student workshops, class presentations, etc.
- Advance notice of career fairs and events to connect with students
- Involvement on employer panels
- Opportunities for the following:
- Network with faculty and staff
- Get involved with student organizations
- Assist in pre-fair events the week before the fairs: mock interviews, resume blitz,
fair preparation and employers’ tips for success
Silver Tiger Partner: $2,500
- Use of our boardroom for information sessions based on availability
- Guaranteed interview rooms following the career fairs
- Corporate partner learning day
- Employer logo and website rotating on the student homepage in ClemsonJobLink
- Employer logo displayed on Corporate Partner wall in the main reception area
- Employer name and logo displayed on the Center for Career and Professional Development website
- Listing in the Center for Career and Professional Development’s Career Guide as a Corporate Partner