Career Development & Recruiting
Interview Room Space
- Do you have a scheduled phone or Skype interview? Do you need a quiet, professional environment to conduct that interview? Click here to request time in one of our interview rooms or in our Skype/Virtual interview room. Whether you use your own laptop or would rather use our virtual interview system, we have the space to facilitate your interview.
- Space is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is subject to availablility during our recruiting season.
- We DO NOT provide a phone or phone line for phone interviews. You are expected to use your own mobile phone.
- You MUST schedule at least 2 days prior to the date you need the room.
- Have questions? Call us at (864) 656-6000 and ask to speak with our Recruiting Coordinator.
In order to meet the demand of mock interview requests, please see the options below:
- If you are trying to schedule a mock interview, please sign up for the Mini-Mock Interview Day on January 16th on the Events page of our website.
- If you have any basic interviewing questions, please see our Interviewing Skills Online Workshop on the resources page at career.clemson.edu or stop by for a brief drop-in.
- For any other questions, please call the Michelin Career Center at 864.656.0440.
Virtual Mock-Interviews: Login to ClemsonJobLink to utilize our Virtual Mock Interview system.. Once logged in, hover over 'Resources', then click 'Mock Interviews'.
If you have any basic interview questions, please see ou Interviewing Skills Online Workshop on the resources page at career.clemson.edu/resources.php or stop by for a brief drop-in during our drop-in hours.
You may also find intervew handouts and resources collected here: Resumes and Interviews.
For any other questions, please call the Career Center at (864) 656-0440.