Our Career Fair Supporters
Employer Information for The Fall 2019 Career Fairs
Tuesday - Wednesday, September 24 & 25:
Engineering, Computing and Sciences Fair, Noon to 4:00 pm
Thursday, September 26:
Business, Healthcare and Communication Fair, Noon to 4:00 pm
Set-up Time: 8:00 am
Location: Littlejohn Coliseum, 219 Perimeter Road, Clemson, SC 29634
Career Fair Costs
- Standard Registration
- $600.00 per day ($200.00 Nonprofit) with up to 4 recruiters maximum per day
- Includes: 6ft table with a foot on each side and about 2 feet behind the table, 2 chairs, plastic tablecloth, lunch for 4, snacks, parking & electric access by request
- Sponsorship Registration
- $1,800 for 2 days; $2,400 for 3 days; including up to 5 recruiters maximum per day. ($600 for Nonprofit 2 days; $800 for 3 days $1,200 for Corporate Partners for 2 days and $1,800 for 3 days)
- Includes: 8ft table, 2 chairs, linen tablecloth, lunch for 5, access to the Sponsor VIP lounge, electric access by request, VIP parking for 2 vehicles as well as additional parking in other lot as needed
All Career Fair Sponsors receive the following in recognition of their sponsorship:
- Company recognition on the Michelin Career Center’s website with your organization’s logo and direct link
- Logo prominently displayed in Career Center lobby
- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship on all Career Fair publicity
- Premier booth location at the Career Fair
- Exclusive invitation to participate in the “Career Fair Inside Edition” workshops giving students inside information on how to best prepare and navigate a career fair for optimal success, as well as giving you unparalleled access to students
- Invitation to participate in “Resume Blitz” to give students the latest and freshest guidelines and advice for resume writing
- Premier parking location during the fair
- Recognition of your organization sponsoring the fair in our employer lounge for a year
- Access to special VIP lounge with special refreshments
- Detailed Sponsorship Information [PDF]
For more information on sponsoring the fair, contact Deb Herman at 864.656-6825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All companies will be placed alphabetically and according to electrical needs with Fair Sponsors and Corporate Partners placed first.
Reverse Fair and Under Represented Networking Event – September 25 ONLY
We are pleased to offer you of the following events occurring in conjunction with our fair. Please indicate your interest in these events on our registration form and more detailed
- Reverse Fair with Student Groups - Wednesday, September 25 at Littlejohn from 10-11:30am.
This is an opportunity to connect with various Student Groups on Campus.
- PROfessional Night - Wednesday, September 25, 4th floor of West End Zone 5:30-7:30pm.
This is an opportunity to connect with student veterans, student-athletes, honor students and underrepresented students.
Registration opening July 2019
- Registration will close when full, OR August 23rd whichever comes first.
- REGISTRATION ASSUMES ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENT unless cancelled by email notification before COB on August 23rd.
- Cancellations received after COB on August 23rd cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations received before COB on August 23rd will be charged $50.00.
- REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT ASSUMES ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENT. IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO ATTEND YOU MUST INFORM US IN WRITING PRIOR TO THE CANCELLATION DATE.
- Be sure your ClemsonJobLink account is up-to-date to receive information regarding our fairs including when registration is open.
A block of rooms has been reserved for the fair at the James F. Martin Inn/Madren Conference Center and The Abernathy Hotel. To make reservations, call the numbers below and mention the Clemson University Michelin Career Center Fair for the group rate.
Additional hotel information is available here:
Parking and Other Information
Career Fair Parking Map [pdf] (coming Soon)
Fall Career Fair Information Sheet [pdf]
For questions, please email Lisa Bundrick at email@example.com
Career Fairs Employer FAQs
9:00 am: Littlejohn Coliseum opens for Employer Display Set-Up
10:00 am - 11:30 am: Reverse Fair September 25 ONLY - Student Organization Networking Event. Open to all employers attending any fair event.
10:45 am – 1:30 pm: Lunch for Employers available (Food allowed everywhere in Littlejohn)
12:00 pm: Fair open to Students
1:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Drinks and snacks available for Employers
4:00 pm: Fair closes – PLEASE PLAN ON STAYING FOR THE ENTIRE FAIR; Leaving early will jeopardize further fair involvement.
Our Fair Sponsors will have table linens, 8 foot table and 2 chairs. Our standard registrants will have plastic tablecloth, a 6 foot table and 2 chairs. All registrants are provided lunch for 4, snacks and parking.
Of course not! Feel free to use anything that your company provided you!
- If you shipped materials ahead of time, they should be waiting at your table when you arrive. Please notify a staff member if you have trouble locating your materials.
- Bring a shipping label with your company account number for return shipping
- Call your carrier by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the fair to schedule return shipping
- At the end of the fair, deliver your display to the designated shipping location.
- Mark Packages 1/3, 2/3, 3/3, etc
- NO SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE JANUARY 14 OR AFTER COB JANUARY 21!!!
- PLEASE clearly labele each box with your company name. Again, note this is the shipping address NOT the address of the fair. Shipments will be denied if delivered after 4:30 pm on January 21, please plan accordingly.
ALL PACKAGES MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED
Clemson University Michelin Career Center Fair
1085 Old Clemson Highway, Suite E
Seneca, SC 29672
DO NOT send shipments to Littlejohn Coliseum or Hendrix Student Center - THEY WILL BE DENIED
Don't panic! Find someone with a CCPD nametag or one of your volunteer helpers in orange and we will assist you
Unfortunately, we do not have printing or copying available for the Fair
At the end of the fair, bring all materials for shipping to the designated shipping area. Please ask a staff member if you need assistance with your items or directions to the shipping area. DO NOT LEAVE SHIPPING AT YOUR TABLE!
It's on the way! We have staff members passing out OCI folders. If you do not receive yours by the end of the day, please ask a staff member
All interviews will take place in the North Stands Stadium Suites in Memorial Stadium (Football Stadium). Parking will be in the E-7 McFadden Lot and you DO NOT need a parking pass for after fair interviews. Enter at the North side of the football stadium between Gate 9 and the IPTAY Ticket Office. The doors open at 8 a.m.. DO NOT schedule interviews until 8:30 a.m. A Shuttle will run a continuous loop approximately every 10 minutes from 8:00am to 4:3op from the parking lot.
Please let Lona Dunston know so we can release the space. Phone 864/656-2152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Clemson Guest and set up a new account. You will then be sent a new password to your phone and you will go back into Clemson Guest to sign in.
We have several staff members walking around with staff nametags. Also, there are many student volunteers wearing orange t-shirts waiting to help you. If they cannot answer your question, they will find someone who can!