Michelin Career Center
Employer Information for The Fall 2017 Career Fairs
Tuesday, September 26 - Engineering, Computing and Sciences Fair, Noon to 5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 27 - Business, Healthcare and Communication Fair, Noon to 4:00 pm
NEW - Thursday, September 28 - Engineering, Computing and Sciences Fair, 9 am - Noon
Set-up Time: 9:30 am
Location: Littlejohn Coliseum
Detailed Information: Career Fair Information Sheet [pdf]
Career Fair Costs
- Regular Attendee - $600.00 registration fee includes up to 4 representatives, lunch, 6ft table, 2 chairs, plastic tablecloth, off-site parking
- Nonprofit Attendee - $200 registration fee includes up to 4 representatives, lunch, 6ft table, 2 chairs, plastic tablecloth, off-site parking
- Career Fair Sponsor - Corporate Partners Rate (For our current corporate partners only)
$600 in addition to $600 registration fee – Total of $1,200
Registration fee includes up to 5 representatives, lunch, 8ft table, 2 chairs, linen tablecloth, 2 VIP parking spots, access to VIP Lounge
- Career Fair Sponsor – Non Corporate Partner Rate
$1,200 in addition to $600 registration fee – Total $1,800 – For Profit;
$400 in addition to $200 registration fee – Total $600 – Non Profit
Registration fee includes up to 5 representatives, lunch, 8ft table, 2 chairs, linen tablecloth, 2 VIP parking spots, access to VIP Lounge.
All Career Fair Sponsors receive the following in recognition of their sponsorship:
- Company recognition on the Michelin Career Center’s website with your organization’s logo and direct link
- Logo prominently displayed in Career Center lobby
- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship on all Career Fair publicity
- Premier booth location at the Career Fair
- Exclusive invitation to participate in the “Career Fair Inside Edition” workshops giving students inside information on how to best prepare and navigate a career fair for optimal success, as well as giving you unparalleled access to students
- Invitation to participate in “Resume Blitz” to give students the latest and freshest guidelines and advice for resume writing
- Premier parking location during the fair
- Recognition of your organization sponsoring the fair in our employer lounge for a year
- Access to special VIP lounge with special refreshments
- Detailed Sponsorship Information [PDF]
For more information on sponsoring the fair, contact Deb Herman at 864.710.9747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All companies will be placed alphabetically and according to electrical needs with Fair Sponsors and Corporate Partners placed first.
Registration will close when full or January 6 whichever comes first. Cancellations received afterJanuary 6 cannot be refunded. Cancellations received before January 6 will be charged $50.00.
A block of rooms has been reserved for the fair at the James F. Martin Inn/Madren Conference Center. To make reservations, call 864-654-9020 and mention the Clemson University Michelin Career Center Fair for the group rate. Additional hotel information is available here: http://www.campustravel.com/university/clemson/visit_clemson.html
Career Fair Parking Map [pdf] (coming Soon)
Spring 2017 Career Fair Overview [pdf]
For questions, please email Lisa Bundrick at email@example.com
Career Fairs Employer FAQs
Set-up: 9:30am - 11:30am
Lunch: 11:00am - 1:00pm
January 24: Fair 12 to 5 pm
January 25: Fair 12 to 4 pm
Our Fair Sponsors will have table linens, 8 foot table and 2 chairs. Our standard registrants will have plastic tablecloth, a 6 foot table and 2 chairs. All registrants are provided lunch for 4, snacks and parking.
Of course not! Feel free to use anything that your company provided you!
- If you shipped materials ahead of time, they should be waiting at your table when you arrive. Please notify a staff member if you have trouble locating your materials.
- Bring a shipping label with your company account number for return shipping
- Call your carrier by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the fair to schedule return shipping
- At the end of the fair, deliver your display to the designated shipping location.
- Mark Packages 1/3, 2/3, 3/3, etc
- NO SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 18 OR AFTER COB September 22 !!!
- PLEASE clearly labele each box with your company name. Again, note this is the shipping address NOT the address of the fair. Shipments will be denied if delivered after 4:30 pm on September 22, please plan accordingly.
Shipping Address: - NEW ADDRESS THIS YEAR
ALL PACKAGES MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED
Clemson University Michelin Career Center Career Fair
1085 Old Clemson Highway, Suite E
Seneca, SC 29672
DO NOT send shipments to Littlejohn Coliseum or Hendrix Student Center - THEY WILL BE DENIED
Don't panic! Find someone with a CCPD nametag or one of your volunteer helpers in orange and we will assist you
Unfortunately, we do not have printing or copying available for the Fair
Please DELIVER shipments to the designated area. Do not leave shipments at your table! CALL YOUR CARRIER before leaving the fair. Many carriers will not ship unless they have permission directly from the company. Insure that you have a shipping label on your boxes and your company's name.
- To ship your display to your next location:
- The pick-up destination is:
- 316 Hendrix Student Center
- 720 McMillan Road
- Clemson, SC 29634
It's on the way! We have staff members passing out OCI folders. If you do not receive yours by the end of the day, please ask a staff member
Please let Lona Dunston know so we can release the space. Phone 864/656-2152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Clemson Guest and set up a new account. You will then be sent a new password to your phone and you will go back into Clemson Guest to sign in.
We have several staff members walking around with staff nametags. Also, there are many student volunteers wearing orange t-shirts waiting to help you. If they cannot answer your question, they will find someone who can!