Michelin Career Center
School and District Information for the Spring 2020
Education Career Fair
We look forward to your participation in our 2020 Education Career Fair! Representatives from school districts will have the opportunity to meet with over 150 candidates representing a wide variety of teacher certification areas and other professional fields in education.
This career fair has two components, an exhibitor fair and on-site interviews. You will have the opportunity to fill your interview schedules for Friday at the Thursday career fair event. We will provide you with blank interview schedule forms for your convenience.
Fair Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020
- 9:00 am Littlejohn Coliseum opens for Employer Display Set-Up
- 10:45 am - 1:30 pm Lunch for Employers available (Food allowed everywhere in Littlejohn)
- 12:00 pm Fair open to Students
- 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Drinks and snacks available for Employers
- 4:00 pm Fair closes – PLEASE PLAN ON STAYING FOR THE ENTIRE FAIR
After Fair Interviews: Friday, February 7, 2020
- 8:30 am to 4 pm
- If you indicate that you would like “After Fair Interviews” (AFI) on your registration, Lona Dunston will be in
touch to confirm your request within three business days of fair registration confirmation. If you no longer
need AFI please let us know so we can accommodate as many employers as possible.
- Interview schedules and AFI information packets will be delivered to your display table. The After Fair Interviews are scheduled
for Friday, February 7th from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. The location of the interviews will be in the Football Stadium IPTAY Suites. More information will be provided in your AFI packet.
- Please also note that lunch will NOT be provided on the day of the After Fair Interviews.
Career Fair Costs
NEW for the Spring Education Fair
- We have partnered with Yello to help you engage more efficiently with our students. Yello empowers students to check in to your booth instantly with a unique Passport Code. When students enter their Passport Code into your Yello Pro Kiosk, their resume, contact and academic profile information will automatically auto-populate. The result is more time spent directly engaging with students, more resumes captured, less picture taking and less time at the kiosk
- This is optional for both our employers and our students. Representatives from Yello will be available on-site to assist should you need it. You are asked to pre-register at http://learn.yello.co/clemson.html
Employer Registration. Click Here to register for the Fair.
Please view the Education Fair Information Sheet after registering.
You will have the opportunity to fill your interview schedules for Friday at the Thursday exhibitor fair. We will provide you with blank interview schedules form to use during the networking event. Please indicate on your form the number of interviews you wish to conduct and the number of representatives you are sending. Each representative over 4 is an extra fee of 25.00 per person.
Displays and Shipping
If you need to ship materials, they need to arrive no later than COB on February 3rd! Staff members will make sure that all shipped materials arrive at their designated tables before the fair. Please notify a staff member if you have a problem locating your shipping materials.
Shipping Address: NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS:
ATTENTION – Michelin Career Center Fair
c/o PakMail: Attending Ed Career Fair
1085 Old Clemson Highway, Suite E
Seneca, SC 29672
- Do not send shipments to Littlejohn or Hendrix Center. THEY WILL BE DENIED
- NO SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE JANUARY 27th OR AFTER COB FEBRUARY 3rd.
- PLEASE clearly label each box with your company name and the number of boxes TOTAL you will be sending.
- Please ensure that your vendors have your company name on the outside of the box as well.
- Again, note this is the shipping address NOT the address of the fair. Shipments will be denied if delivered after 4:30 pm on February 3rd, please plan accordingly.
At the end of the fair, bring all materials for shipping to the designated shipping area.
Please ask a staff member if you need assistance with your items or directions to the shipping area.
DO NOT LEAVE SHIPPING AT YOUR TABLE!
For questions, please email Lisa Bundrick at email@example.com