|Taking the initiative to further enhance one’s skill set and being creative with ways of thinking or approaches that allow for action, reflection, failure, and resilience in an ever-changing world.
|Seizing the opportunity for organizational improvement that prompts critical thinking and problem solving by obtaining, processing, and synthesizing information.
|Employing current and emerging software and tools to solve general and industry- specific challenges.
|Level of Proficiency
| • Aware of methods to obtain, process, and synthesize different kinds of information
• Possesses knowledge of how to use information to identify and solve problems vision
| •Begins to practice obtaining, processing, and synthesizing different kinds of information
• Utilizes information to critically examine pre-identified problems, solve them, and understand how the solutions could contribute to organizational improvements
| • Employs different methods of obtaining, processing, and synthesizing information
• Utilizes information to critically examine self-identified problems, solve them, and understand how the solutions could lead to organizational improvements
extensive experience and application
| • Seeks means to enhance skill set and possesses the ability to evaluate personal proficiency
• Identifies areas of organization improvement and suggests a plan to obtain, process, and synthesize information that would result in a recommendation for a course of action
recognized for mastery and attainment in all areas
| • Consulted as a resource on different methods to collect, process, and synthesize information
• Promotes and maintains a culture where others are able to imagine alternatives and are empowered to identify and solve problems that lead to organizational improvement
Competencies & the 4 Year Plan – Undergraduate Students PDF
Download/View a Copy of Innovation Competencies