Name: Career Connectors for Faculty and Staff
Calendar: Michelin Career Center
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
Location: Center for Career and Professional Development, 316 Hendrix
This program is designed to help faculty and staff further enhance student career development through learning and discussion of theories, core competencies, and other helpful resources.
Benefits of Attending:
• Gain understanding of Career Development Model and theories.
• Learn the basics of Core Competencies and Counseling Helping Skills to further help students.
• Discover the resources the Center for Career and Professional Development has to offer.
• Engage in discussions and activities that will help you identify ways you are already helping your students.
• Leave with tools and resources to use in your future discussions with students about their career development.
Add to your Google Calendar